Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Baaaaack


Just when I was starting to worry about flooding from the torrential rains we were getting, mother nature pulls this one out and throws us all for a loop. I thought we were done with the snow? I mean, yeah...this stuff is wimpy compared to what we got before Christmas, all slushy and only a measly 1/4 inch, but still. I'd been planning to go out tomorrow and now half the city will probably throw up their hands in panic and shut down.

In other news, I got a new camera for Christmas. Posts may be slightly more image rich in the foreseeable future.




Actually, really all that means is more photos of the cats.


I mean, who could resist? Merlin is still a real pain to photograph, but I'm getting the hang of Minnow. Something about the darkness of Merlin's fur, his tendency to try to climb into my lap as I'm taking the photo (making focusing a tad difficult) and the way he stares right into the camera to produce the most snazzy red-eye effect just means more of a challenge for me. Ah well. I'll be sure to subject you all to the learning process!

No comments: