I started messing around with the video settings on my camera, and wow....it actually takes pretty decent videos! You can expect a significant increase in moving picture content on the blog.
That said, wanna know why I felt it necessary to take some video? This is why:
Yep, lambing season!!
and have I mentioned how much fun my classmates are?
Bonnie's comment at the start was in response to my "Um, do you want me to edit out that bit about you......"
Also, Alona and I worked with Hero and Drake after class. Hero needs some work on the whole "sit" command thing.
I love my program!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heya! This is my first time on your blog. I love your blog. I will be back. Stay
fabulous. It keeps 'em guessing. Ciao.
~ Secret Diary
http://RFourBiz.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/TheSecretDiary
Post a Comment