I spent part of the day on Saturday just following the cats around with a camera. I ended up with some pretty ordinary footage, but I figured I'd post it anyway.
This is a classic example of the "arguments" I have with Minnow. You'll have to excuse my dorky voice, I seem incapable of conversing with her in a normal adult tone.
This is Merlin, trying to stay awake. He does this a lot, though I've never seen him tip completely over. It's certainly got worse lately, though I suppose that extra 2lbs he's put on since January might be making him a little rounder.
And here we have a typical wrestling match. Consensus seems to be that Minnow won, but they're usually about 50/50. A few minutes after I stopped filming, Merlin walked up to her and smacked her on the face and then ran away. So don't worry, he gets his own back.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment