Sunday, October 4, 2009

BP turns 65

So, all those tasty mushrooms we've been gathering over the past few weeks? Yes, we got to eat them last night! BP's annual birthday bash is the event of the year, and to miss it is practically criminal. Friday night he started simmering the fresh picked tomatoes from the garden into a sauce, and on Saturday a horde of us converged on their kitchen to chop wild mushrooms, work pizza dough, mince thyme from the garden, and then gorge ourselves on the best pizza in the universe.

Just look at that! Isn't it beautiful?

Of course, while the food was amazing, it was really the people that made the night.





So, Happy Birthday B! Strange, you don't look a day over 39.....

2 comments:

Bpaul said...

Although I was proud to totally and completely nail the pizza recipe, I agree -- the people really made it. I had an absolute blast. Thanks for recording it!

Unknown said...

i like food...